This Customer Service Commitment profile is designed to help individuals understand how effective they are at providing excellent customer service. This is done by looking at how the individual assesses their own effectiveness, as well as how well they think the organization as a whole is doing in the area of customer service excellence.
Customer Service is a broad and often complex subject. This assessment breaks the subject down into six competency areas. These areas are:
1. Service Leadership, Vision, and Commitment
2. Feedback and the Voice of the Customer
3. Establishing Service Standards
4. Empowering People to Serve the Customer
5. Customer-Serving Processes and Systems
6. Rewards and Recognition for Service Excellence
Individuals completing this assessment will be assessed in all six competency areas.